Root3 Technologies is building the next generation Energy Management System leveraging Big Data and Cloud Technologies and using a SaaS business model. We launched in 2012 and raised our first round of financing from a notable VC syndicate after gaining customer traction.
Our customers are large producers and users of energy. Consider the university you attended, the airport you transit, or the factory that makes steel or even your vitamin pills - they are our customers. Following initial commercialization, we are adding a Director of Sales to our team who can refine and execute our go-to-market strategy. This is a core team position with tremendous scope and opportunities for growth.
Description of Role:
Root3 is seeking a highly motivated, consultative Sales Director. Candidates should have a proven track record of successfully implementing a consultative sales approach through their drive, disciplined practice, situational fluency, and ability to create and document buying visions that position their company to win. Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience selling analytical software or cloud based solutions to the power generation, process manufacturing, or commercial market is a plus.
The ideal candidate will strive to continually deliver improved results through their commitment to learn and serve. He or she will take responsibility and be personally committed to winning new business, and will collaborate effectively with those assisting in his or her sales efforts.
This person will develop and implement territory and account strategies designed to gain access to the right people, build on-going relationships, close and successfully implement. They will play an important role in on-going opportunity-win-loss reviews helping to identify how through personal and corporate change we can achieve greater results.
Travel is required. Excellence in sales fundamental execution, especially questioning, written correspondence, oral presentations, and proposal development is expected. Additionally this person may be required to support marketing efforts such as trade shows and marketing campaigns. While an in-house telemarketing resource may work with this position to generate interest and leads, the ultimate responsibility for getting appointments will rest with this person.
Required experience and traits
- 2-5 years of sales experience bringing new products to market in the enterprise software industry.
- Demonstrated success growing sales from < $500,000 to more than $5 million annually.
- Ability to develop and grow channel partners.
- Proven ability to learn new sales methods and techniques and to teach them to channel partners.
- Clear thinking, effective communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment are must-haves.
- Competitive salary, commissioned sales, and equity package
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Working at a high-potential startup with tremendous scope for growth
Send us your Resumé and we will get back to you soon!